- 100g caster sugar
- 60ml water
- Edible viola flowers
- 100g chocolate (I used dark)
- Mix the water and sugar together in a small heavy bottom saucepan.
2. Heat over medium until it has thickened, then take off the heat. Allow to cool slightly.
3. Brush the base of your chocolate mould with the sugar syrup.
4. Place the edible flowers face down on top, slightly pressing them into the base so they stick.
5. Cover the gaps with more edible flowers.
6. Melt the chocolate over a Bain-Marie.
7. Fill the mould with the melted chocolate.
8. Place in the fridge until set.
9. Remove the mould and enjoy!