Fresh parsley, finely chopped
Fresh rosemary, finely chopped
Salt & freshly ground black pepper
1. Cut both rounded ends off the potato.
2. Slice lengthways into approx. 1cm thick slices.
3. Place 2 skewers either side of the potato and make 1-2mm thick vertical cuts all the way across. (The skewers help not to cut all the way through)
4. Flip over and repeat this but diagonally. (When you pull the slice apart you’ll get this awesome accordion effect)
5. Carefully pierce a skewer through the slice, stretch it out, then give it a light twist. Rest them on a lined baking tray.
6. In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, fresh parsley, rosemary, salt & pepper.
7. Brush the potatoes with the mixture and place in the oven at 200°C/400°F until nice and crispy (About 25 mins).