This is my go-to granola recipe, I could munch on it all day. It’s nutrient-rich, energy-boosting, crunchy and delicious. I love it as a topping on Greek yoghurt with a drizzle of honey. It’s also great as a cereal or on its own as a crunchy snack.
- 2 tbspn melted coconut oil
- 2 tbspn honey
- 125ml pure maple syrup
- 1 tspn vanilla extract
- 300g rolled oats
- 100g flaked/sliced almonds
- 35g sesame seeds
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 50g raisins
- 50g dried cranberries
- 50g dessicated coconut
- Preheat oven to 150C/140C fan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, maple syrup, honey and vanilla extract.
- Add the oats, flaked almonds, sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds to the bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Distribute the mixture between two large baking trays and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 15 mins, then mix in the raisins, cranberries and coconut, and bake for 10-15 mins more.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before transferring to an airtight container.