This delightful dipping sauce served with some crunchy lettuce makes a super delicious, healthy, light and refreshing snack. It’s made with Orange Blossom Honey, water, Red Wine Vinegar and fresh Mint. A beautiful sweet & sour combination!
- 250ml (1 cup) Orange Blossom Honey
- 250ml (1 cup) boiling water
- 65 ml (1/4 cup) Red Wine Vinegar
- 15g fresh Mint leaves
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the honey and water then bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add the vinegar, turn down the heat and allow to simmer until mixture thickens or coats the back of a spoon (about 10-15 mins)
- Remove from heat and stir in the mint leaves. Allow to infuse until mixture has fully cooled.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve and discard the mint leaves. Enjoy with some crunchy lettuce.