Nutritious, delicious and made with minimal time and effort – these healthy addictive cookies seem too good to be true. They’re sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, vegan and packed with vital nutrients.
- 2 tablespoons milled/ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 90g natural peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine the milled flaxseed and water.
- Stir in the maple syrup and peanut butter until well combined.
- Scoop out tablespoons of the mixture and place on a lined baking tray. Flatten and shape each spoonful to a 1/2 cm thick circle.
- Bake for about 10 mins or to desired doneness, but keep an eye on them. Allow to cool fully before diving in. 🙂