Paper-thin, crispy, and guilt-free snack-worthy 😉🙌🏻🌿
- 1 large bunch of beetroot leaves
- Olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180C/350F. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Wash beetroot leaves and pat with paper towels to remove excess water. Cut any thick stems off the end of the leaves.
- Place the leaves on the baking trays and space out in a single layer. Brush each side with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle with a small pinch of salt & pepper.
- Bake the leaves for 5-10 mins or until dried out and crisp, turning over halfway through baking.