It’s not often that you come across a fudge recipe that’s this healthy or refreshing in taste. With just 4 ingredients, these blissful Blueberry, Coconut & Lemon Fudge cups are super quick and easy to make. The pleasant, rich flavours with the decadent soft fudgy texture is a very unique and revitalising combination. What’s also great is that they’re sugar free, dairy free, gluten free and vegan ✅😊
- 200g block of creamed coconut
- 65g frozen blueberries, defrosted
- 2/3 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- Additional lemon zest for decoration
- Pumpkin seeds for decoration
- Line a cupcake tray with paper cupcake liners.
- Melt the creamed coconut over a Bain-Marie.
- Once melted, add to a food processor along with the rest of the ingredients and blend until well combined.
- Drop heaped tablespoonfuls of the mixture into the cupcake liners and flatten with the back of a small spoon.
- Sprinkle on top some lemon zest and pumpkin seeds.
- Transfer to the fridge for a couple of hours to solidify.